Monday, July 11, 2011

30 days to better health - Chinese Herbal Approach - Day 2

So today I decided that I would try to start early and get my breakfast in early and get started on my pills and tea, see how that would affect my day. Well I overslept and then I had to play catchup on some work tasks and didn't end up eating breakfast till 11am. From there I didn't get to my first set of pills until 12pm and my tea at 1pm.

The tea is amazingly easy to drink, and this is from someone who doesn't drink tea, coffee, water, or anything besides juice.


The problem I am having isn't even my restrictive diet of fruits, veggies, chicken and fish. No, my issue is these FREAKIN PILLS:

Im telling you, these pills ain't no joke. I find myself able to get maybe 6 - 10 down with no problem, but those next 10 - 14, yea those are a problem for me. I mean, for real, the pills look like little coco puffs, and who wants to swallow cocoa puffs whole...not me!!

As for my bathroom runs and so on, I am pretty normal now, just a few times a day, with only one time doing #2 and 4 - 5 times doing #1. It seems my body is adjusting. Oh, and I played basketball today and I didnt have that much backpain afterwards, I did stretch tho. Maybe, these pills are helping my kidneys more than I thought...time will tell.