Thursday, April 11, 2013

2013 Pastors and Leadership Conference

JasonMeme6 Two weeks from today I will be teaching at the 2013 Pastors and Leadership Conference. The topics that I will be teaching are Social Media for Ministry (Beginners and Intermediate) and How to Advance Your Ministry Online. At this conference I will be releasing quite a few new products and services. First and foremost, The iChurch Method Vol 2: Changing the World When You Login will be released and on sale. Additionally, I will talk about my new online training course based on The iChurch Method and finally, I will release a surprise product that I have been working on for the last 6 – 9 months.

Join me in Dallas at the 2013 Pastors and Leadership Conference at the Dallas Convention Center, April 25 – 27, 2013. Me and my amazing web team from TD Jakes Ministries will be teaching on Thursday at 3pm and Friday at 10am and 1:30pm. Register TODAY

ichurch2-cover



http://www.ichurchmethod.com/2013-pastors-and-leadership-conference/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=2013-pastors-and-leadership-conference